When: March 5th – 7th, 2021 (when the workshop will be full we will organize a second workshop in March 26th – 28th, 2021)
Where: online, we provide you the link after registration
Price: 130 – 290 € (see text below)
Facilitation: Edward Groody, Founder of CBI, and team
One of the few bright spots of the Covid crisis has been innovating and stretching into new ways of being in online space. This workshop, using a new online design and format, will mix experiential dyad and small group exercises with more traditional Community Building Circle Time. Participants will do targeted homework exercises to increase self-awareness and knowledge of key Community Building principles. There will be several short lectures with time for questions and answers. This new format has been used successfully with public trainings and private cohort groups. Join us in this new way of being online! The workshop is limited to 25 participants and will utilize Zoom technology. If will be full we will create a new one on March 26th – 28th.
This online workshop is for
- Anyone who wants to learn about personal obstacles to authentic communication and relationship.
- Anyone seeking to enhance their communication skills and transform their ability to listen.
- Anyone seeking to communicate more authentically and build deeper relationships.
- Anyone seeking to overcome compassion fatigue, burnout, isolation, loneliness – or to simply feel more alive and connected to others.
- New and/or experienced Community Builders seeking to increase awareness of key Community Building principles – and to develop specific skills needed to successfully experience deeper levels of authentic relationship and Community.
- Facilitators in training, and seasoned Community Builders wishing to take a deeper and advanced dive on core Community skills and principles for more effective facilitation.
- People interested in learning about and experiencing M. Scott Peck’s Community Building model in a new online design and format.
- Anyone who seeks to experience “true community,” i.e. “unusual safety and extraordinary respect.”
March 5th – 7th, 2021, 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. CET – Central European Time – Prague, Wien (8 A.M. – 4 P.M. New York time). If it will be full, we will organize a second workshop in March 26th – 28th, 2021.
- Friday 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday 2 p.m. to 8,30 p.m.
- For residents of West European countries and the USA, the normal price is 290 Eur; if you bring a second person, for both of you the price is only 250 Eur per person
- For residents of East European countries (CZ, SK, PL, ..) the normal price is 190 Eur; if you bring a second person, for both of you the price is only 150 Eur per person
- For Facilitators in Training (i.e. individuals that have attended the 5-Day Community Building Facilitator Training or who is registered and paid the 5-Day CB Fac Training in June – more info here) the price for West European residents is 220 Eur / for East European residents is 130 Eur
Pay to account
Hana Perglerová, 670100-2210532485/6210, IBAN CZ30 6210 6701 0022 1053 2485, BIC BREXCZPPXXX. For lower transfer costs we recommend https://transferwise.com.
The workshop is international and places are limited, we recommend you to register soon. Your place is booked after you finished the registration and your payment is confirmed.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/tJiCtb1vM1NG3ZASA