INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY BUILDING FACILITATOR TRAINING
Based on the work of M. Scott Peck M.D. renowned bestselling author of The Road Less Traveled and The Different Drum
we would like to kindly invite you to our annual INTERNATIONAL CB FACILITATOR TRAINING WORKSHOP.
This training workshop aims for facilitators, social workers, psychologists, social service providers, counselors, team building and change management consultants, trainers, members of intentional communities, clergy & members of faith based organizations, community organizers, and people interested in personal, professional or spiritual growth.
WHEN / WHERE / WHAT
- WHEN: October 14th to 18th, 2021. We start at 9 am every day and finish at 7 pm; the last day we will finish at 5 pm.
- WHERE: Prague
- LANGUAGE: English / Czech
- TRAINER / FACILITATOR: Edward Groody, USA, and Team
ABOUT EDWARD GROODY
This training workshop will be led by Edward Groody from the US. Edward has over 50 years of experience facilitating CB in a variety of settings including intentional communities, corporate team building, and leadership development, prisons, ex-offender programs, youth programs, diversity training, programs for victims of sexual abuse, jobs programs, and many others. He is currently managing and facilitating the first of its kind 6-year city-wide CB training and implementation project in the City of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. Edward is the world’s leading expert in integrating CB into social service, criminal justice, corporate team building, and other practical applications.
GOALS, TOPICS AND METHODS
- We learn to facilitate Community Building processes in a style originating directly from Scott Peck. And we will also integrate new learnings from pioneering applications of Community Building such as the Milwaukee project in the United States.
- The workshop combines Community Building process, lecture, experiential exercises, discussion, role play and various other methods to create a powerful and transformative learning experience. All participants receive a training manual and certificate from the Community Building Institute (CBI).
- More on the specific topics of the training workshop see here.
- This workshop is the first step of the CBI certified Facilitator-in-training (FIT) Course.
PRICE AND REGISTRATION
- PRICE: Early bird until 2nd of July 700 EUR, until 2nd of September 750 EUR, regular price 800 EUR (for Eastern European Countries: 460 EUR / 510 EUR / 560 EUR). Pay to account: Hana Perglerová, 670100-2203940341/6210, IBAN CZ96 6210 6701 0022 0394 0341, BIC BREXCZPPXXX
- REGISTRATION: https://forms.gle/p9JyRQoEWvJ4yrau6
CONTACT AND FURTHER INFORMATION
- Hana Perglerová, +420 608 114 553, email@example.com