This training course wass created especially for facilitators, coaches, managers, change management and team development consultants, social workers, teachers, psychologists, trainers, community organizers, members of intentionally created communities and for everybody who is interested in personal, professional and spiritual growth.
As first step in our annual training course, we invite you to the International Training Workshop for CB Facilitators, which will be leaded by Edward Groody, USA, from 16th to 20th of October, 2021, in Prague. Please find more information here.
- Provides participants with the opportunity to learn and practice healthy behavior and to grow personally (problem solving, anger management, self-control, empathy, etc.).
- Creates a highly effective learning environment.
- Provides options for treating trauma that affects or is associated with current behavior and circumstances.
- Encourages participants to solve their own problems.
- Removes barriers to effective communication and healthy relationships.
- Helps participants to get rid of judgment about themselves and others, to tolerate ambiguity, to solve complex problems, and to accept changes.
Professional Goals and Topics:
- Identify the knowledge, skills and attributes needed to be an effective CB facilitator. How your personality type affects you in facilitation, learning about personal obstacles, assess your readiness to facilitate.
- Understanding key concepts, themes and dynamics of CBW facilitation. Identification and description of the four stages and the guidelines. Learning and practicing recommended and optional interventions.
- Learning how to customize CB methods for selected target groups and their applications, for example for self-development, intentional communities, building company teams, etc.
- Understanding how contemplative and honest practice can help support the development of CB facilitator. Raising awareness and acceptance of oneself and others. Start creating a personal development plan.
- Get an overview of the process of organizing, conducting and ending CBW.
- Get to know each other, create a community as we learn and enjoy the fun during our journey.
HOW TO BECOME A FACILITATOR
The aim is to share knowledge from the facilitator training developed by M. Scott Peck, as well as new experiences which are supporting self-development and skills for facilitation (process work, meditation, mindfulness, body work..). The training combines Community Building process, lecture, experiential exercises, discussion, role play and various other methods to create a powerful and transformative learning experience. All participants receive a training manual and certificate.
In addition to the training, the following 5 steps are included in learning it:
- Participate as a normal participant in seminars. Ideally, if you had been experiencing 10 seminars as a participant before you had been in the process of facilitating, you were able to experience the dynamics of the process and, above all, you experienced it for yourself and became “empty” sufficiently. But even as a facilitator, it is still necessary to participate more times a year. Minimum is to participate in 2 seminars before you start the training.
- Participate in a reflection in the following morning after the seminar. This is considered to be the most ideal process of learning the process, of the real experience and awareness.
- Be a shadow facilitator in the role of a silent facilitator who is present in the seminar but does not speak to the group. Otherwise the silent facilitator is fully involved in facilitation process.. It is necessary to get the theoretical training for it before it.
- Be a learning facilitator. Be a third facilitator who is already involved in interventions in the process. Only after a few times of being the shadow facilitator.
- Be a co-driver. Being already fully involved, be the second co-facilitator. You can do it only after learning to facilitate and all the previous steps.
Individual lessons or coaching can be an alternative way of learning it. For anyone, the condition is to be present during at least 2 seminars as a normal participant. For those who are not trained, this is an option of theoretical learning until the next training is opened. It can also help in personal development and personality individuality growth, focusing on the necessary skills for facilitation and breaking inner barriers.