THE KEYS TO ADVANCING QUICKLY AS A CBW ORGANISER
This module is uniquely and specifically designed for Facilitators in Training (FITs) from the past several years. It’s part of the new CBI (2 year) Facilitator Training Program and the Advanced Training Program.
- to provide a thorough training on how to organize a CBW or CBSTS with an in-depth manual
- how to market and invite people to the workshops, how to communicate invitation
- review updated CBW and CBST protocols with an updated manual
- review key skills, tools and methods for
- practical applications of CBST and CBW (consulting skills, CBW and CBST for different types of audiences and engagements)
- address priority topics identified by participants
- what are the next steps for each participant.
Participants in this module will have an opportunity in advance to submit requests for priority topics to be addressed.
- How to Organize a CBW, Manual Provided
- Marketing Tips
- Review of CBW Fundamentals, Key Interventions, Keys to Advancing
- CBI CBW and CBST Protocols, updated manual provided
- CBI Facilitator Membership, agreements, CBI Facilitator Certification Levels
- Review of Practical Applications of Community Building
- Key Consulting Skills
- Team Building Tools and Methods
- Assessment Tools
- Specific CBST Agendas and Designs (2 hour, 4 hour, one-day, two-day, three-day), (Students, Business, Human Service, Ex-Offenders)
- Participant Priority Topics
- Peace Stories
- Circle Time
- Next Steps: Facilitator Training Program, Advanced Training Program, Independent Training Program
- Manuals, Templates
- Question and Answer
- Experiential Exercises
- Role Play
- Case Studies
- Circle Time
- Coaching Session
- Final Exam for Level I
Facilitators for this event are: Edward Groody US, Hana Perglerová CZ, and the team of facilitators in training. More about them here: https://communitybuilding.live/en/about-us/
The training will be held in English with translation to Czech.
Registration form for the Training Module IV: https://forms.gle/8mxRwzStxanSXHJR7
The world needs Community Building – and the world needs your contribution more than ever. Please join fellow members of the Community Building movement in deepening and enhancing your skills for your Community Building Facilitator journey of service.
Your place is reserved after payment:
– before March 3rd – 230 EUR (5 900 CZK) for West Europe, (DE, AU,…), USA
– 180 EUR (4 600 CZK) for East Europe (CZ, SK, PL, ..)
– after March 4th – 270 EUR (6 900 CZK) for West Europe, (DE, AU,…), USA
– 220 EUR (5 600 CZK) for East Europe (CZ, SK, PL, ..)
Pay to this account: Hana Perglerová, 670100-2213073069/6210 (note: Module II, your name and surname), IBAN: CZ43 6210 6701 0022 1307 3069, BIC BREXCZPPXXX.
If you require an invoice, please send us your billing information AT FIRST to email@example.com and WAIT to pay the invoice.
Foreign payments, for lower fees, are recommended to use other methods than the classic transfer:
If necessary, the outstanding amounts will have to be paid on the spot.
The price includes the facilitation and the CB training costs. It does not include food and accommodation (see below). In case of canceling your registration after March 3rd 2023, the fee is 90 Eur (2 200 Kč), you can still find another person to swap with you.
Maitrea centrum – www.maitrea.cz
Adresse: Týnská ulička 6, Prague 1, see the map: https://g.page/maitrearestaurant?share
How to get here? You will find Maitrea near the Old Town Square in Týnská ulička, which is just around the corner and leads from the Týn Church to Dlouhá Street. Please do not confuse it with the neighbouring longer street Týnská.
- Public transport: Tram 5, 8, 14 – Dlouhá třída station. Metro A / B – station Můstek or tram 17, 18 – station Staroměstská.
- By car: The venue is in the Only Residents Blue Parking Zone. Parking (paid) is possible only in OC Kotva, Palladium or Rudolfinum (outside Prague we recommend leaving the car in the P+R car parks and reaching us by metro). In front of the Maitrea building, only a short stop for loading and unloading is possible.
It is not possible to sleep in Maitrea. You can find your own place in hotels in Prague.
One cheap option is to sleep in A Centrum – www.acentrum.eu (Vítkova Street 10, Prague 8) for 8 Eur per night. There are limited places, please book it with me via my email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many great restaurants nearby, for example directly in Maitrea or Countrylife, etc. The place has a small kitchen too, you can make tea or eat there your own food, but you can’t cook there. It is strongly recommended to spend as much time as possible together, also during the meals.
The training starts on Wednesday at 9 am, please be at the place for registration at 8:30 am!
Monday 9 am – 6 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 6 pm
Kateřina Ledašilová, email@example.com
Hana Perglerová, +420 608 114 553