we would like to invite you to an unique International Community Building Workshop (Scott Peck method) in cooperation with Community Building Institute from USA. This seminar is also an initial first step into the training for those interested in facilitation, which we will organize on November 28 – December 1, 2019.
By joining the seminar you will gain:
- Building deep relationships based on unusual trust and safety with fellow participants in a very short time
- Learning to overcome personal obstacles in the way of authentic and effective communication
- Leadership development experience
- Stretching limits to handle ambiguity & uncertainity
- Experiencing community in a group – acting as holistic organism
- Breakthrough in deeper levels of active listening
- Experiencing what it is like to hold space of psychological safety
This is an experiential workshop facilitated by Edward Groody [US]. Edward was working closely with Scott Peck as one of the directors of Foundation for Community Encouragement. Now he is doing workshop through all world with his organization CBI (Community Building Institut), www.communitybuilding.com.
WHEN: 27. – 29.9.2019, (Friday from 8h till Sunday 17h),
WHERE: Prague, Kudykampus, Husova 5, Praha 1
PRICE: Total price (incl. 21% VAT) Early Bird until 30th of August, 9.790,- Kč / € 389,-
Regular ticket, 11.990,- Kč / € 479,-
We have special price offer for all those are not working in companies, or for those who will be participating the training for facilitators in November – in registration and payment till 30.8. for only 6500 CZK/ € 260,-, after that 8.000 CZK / € 320. The seminar does not include food and accomodation. The payment send here: 670100-2203940341/6210, IBAN CZ96 6210 6701 0022 0394 0341, BIC BREXCZPPXXX (do poznámky napište CB Praha a své jméno).
If the price is big problem for you, contact us, we would like to make it possible for you!
CONTACT: Hana Perglerová, +420 608 114 553, email@example.com
The workshop will be translated into czech.
We are looking forward to see you in September ! 🙂