We are inviting you on a journey to authentic and respectful communication, to the process of building relationships on a deep level, to a transforming experience of transition from chaos to community. In a circle, we meet ourselves and other people in a way that is very different from ordinary communication.
Community Building (CB) is used as a method in the deliberate creation and support of communities or deep transformation of work teams, but it is also a powerful tool for learning and personal development.
More information about Community Building https://communitybuilding.live/en/
VISION OF M. SCOTT PECK
“In my heart there is a desire for peace in the world. Due to the wounds and rejections we have received in past relationships, we are afraid to take a risk of disarming ourselves. In our fear, we neglect the dream of authentic communion and we understand it just like a vision.
But there are ways which people can follow to return to themselves and through which old wounds can heal. And that is the mission of the Community Building Workshops, to teach these principles – to make hope real again – and to realize this vision in a world that has almost forgotten what wonder is to be a human.”
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE SEMINAR
In the Community Building Skills Training workshops, you are hereby confirming that all concepts, ideas, and materials that you will have access to as a participant in this workshop are the intellectual property and protected subject matter of the Edward Groody. Participants will not disclose to any other person or entity without the express written permission of Edward Groody, any idea, concept, data, document, sample, model or prototype as is pertinent to this workshop. Participants will not, either directly or indirectly, sell, license, use, in its own business or as part of another affiliate company or organization, any information with the express consent of Edward Groody. No materials may be written, copied, duplicated, recorded, summarized, or reproduced in any form without the express consent of Edward Groody. Any breach of this confidential relationship may be subject to injunctive relief.
Who is the seminar intended for?
- To people interested in learning and experiencing the Community Building (CB) model according to M. Scott Peck.
- New and experienced team leaders seeking to increase awareness of key Community Building principles while developing the specific skills needed to successfully experience deeper levels of authentic relationship and community.
- For experienced CB facilitators as well as CB facilitators in training who want to delve deeper and more advanced into the core skills and principles of Community Building for
more effective facilitation.
- To anyone seeking information on personal barriers to authentic communication and relationship.
- Anyone looking to enhance their communication skills and transform their listening skills. To anyone learning to communicate more authentically and create deeper relationships.
- To anyone who is overcoming compassion fatigue, burnout, isolation or loneliness and wants to feel more alive and connected to others.
- To anyone seeking to experience the fourth phase of the Community Building process; what Dr. Peck called it "a true community" — that is, "unusual safety and extraordinary respect".
25th – 27th of Novemer 2022
Friday 4pm – 8pm
Saturday 9am – 7pm
Sunday 9am – 4pm
until October 20th – 170 EUR (4 200 CZK) for West Europe, USA
140 EUR (3 400 CZK) for East Europe (CZ, SK, PL, ..)
after October 20th – 200 EUR (4 900 CZK) for West Europe, USA
170 EUR (4 200 CZK) for East Europe (CZ, SK, PL, ..)
Price does not include food and accommodation.
Your place is reserved by confirming your application and paying for the seminar.
Payments should be sent to:
670100-2213073069/6210 (write your name and CBST in the note), IBAN CZ43 6210 6701 0022 1307 3069, BIC: BREXCZPPXXX
For more information contact:
Hana Perglerová, +420 608 114 553, email@example.com
Facebook event https://fb.me/e/1VHxKaulA