We are inviting you on a journey to authentic and respectful communication, to the process of building relationships on a deep level, to a transforming experience of transition from chaos to community. In a circle, we meet ourselves and other people in a way that is very different from ordinary communication.
Community building (CB) is used as a method in the deliberate creation and support of communities or deep transformation of work teams, but it is also a powerful tool for learning and personal development.
More information about Community Building https://communitybuilding.live/en/
VISION OF M. SCOTT PECK
“In my heart there is a desire for peace in the world. Due to the wounds and rejections we have received in past relationships, we are afraid to take a risk of disarming ourselves. In our fear, we neglect the dream of authentic communion and we understand it just like a vision.
But there are ways which people can follow to return to themselves and through which old wounds can heal. And that is the mission of the Community Building Workshops, to teach these principles – to make hope real again – and to realize this vision in a world that has almost forgotten what wonder is to be a human.”
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE SEMINAR
To be able to participate in this annual facilitator meeting you are required to have participated in 5-day Community Building training with Edward Groody.
Purpose of the Annual Meeting
- To come together as a part of a global movement and CBI network of Community Builders to:
- build Community and create safe and sacred space,
- get to know each other and build ongoing relationships,
- learn from each other,
- inspire enthusiasm and commitment to strengthen our CBI network and further spread the vision of Community,
- have some fun, and
- co-create and commit to a CBI Network plan and vision for the future.
- We spend time doing what we do best: Building Community in the Circle.
- We get to know each other, build relationships, strengthen our connections and commitment to each other.
- We have some fun.
- We learn about Community Building activities around the world. We take home lessons learned.
- We create a safe space to contribute ideas, dialogue & ask questions about the future of CB and CBI.
- Everyone has an opportunity to give input into a DRAFT CBI strategic plan and vision for the future.
- We agree on a finalized “working” CBI strategic plan and vision.
- We draft a “working” schedule for 2023.
- We are energized, committed and enthusiastic to strengthen our CBI network and spread the Vision of Community to the World.
28 th – 29 th November 2022,
Prague – Maitrea
Your place is reserved after confirming your registration.
Payment for signed members CBI the price is:
until 20 th October
- 100 EUR (2 600 CZK) for West Europe (DE, AU, CH, USA, …)
- 55 EUR (1 400 CZK) for East Europe (CZ, SK, PL, …)
after 20 th October
- 150 EUR (3 600 CZK) for West Europe (DE, AU, CH, USA, …)
- 100 EUR (2400 CZK) for East Europe (CZ, SK, PL, …)
Payment for all other interested people:
until October 20th
- 140 EUR (3 600 CZK) for West Europe, USA
- 95 EUR (2 400 CZK) for East Europe (CZ, SK, PL, ..)
after October 20th
- 170 EUR (4 400 CZK) for West Europe, USA
- 125 EUR (3 200 CZK) for East Europe (CZ, SK, PL, ..)
Pay to account: Hana Perglerová, 670100-2213073069/6210, IBAN CZ43 6210 6701 0022, BIC: BREXCZPPXXX.
1307 3069, BIC BREXCZPPXXX, for cheap transfer costs we recommend you to transfer money through: https://transferwise.com/invite/u/hanap113 or paypal.me/harmonyspapraha.
The price includes the facilitation and costs for the meeting. It does not include food and accommodation (see below). In case of cancellation of your participation, the cancellation fee is 55 EUR (1 400 Czk), but it is possible to find a substitute for yourself.
For more information contact:
Hana Perglerová, +420 608 114 553, email@example.com