GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
If you have signed up for a seminar, subscribe to a newsletter, show interest in information via the web, registration form or otherwise, you are giving me your personal information.
Please be aware of the privacy, policy, and rights you have in connection with the GDPR.
I, Hana Perglerová (Přádova 24/2055, 18600 Praha 8, ID 71375752) I am responsible for their protection and security. I manage the website www.communitybuilding.live and newsletter. I process your personal data as an administrator, that is, I determine how the personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long I choose and which additional processors will assist me with the processing.
If you want to contact me during processing, you can contact me at +420 608 114 553 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I declare that, as the administrator of your personal data, I comply with all legal obligations required by applicable law, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and that:
– I will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular the legitimate interest, performance of the contract, legal obligation or consent,
– Performing the GDPR information obligation in accordance with Article 13 prior to the processing of personal data,
– I will enable and encourage you to exercise and enforce your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
I process personal information you entrust to me for the following reasons:
– Provision of services or performance of a contract.
– We need your personal information (including full name, e-mail, telephone, city of residence) to provide services (for example: sending more information, notifying changes, sending a newsletter, delivering goods, etc.).
– Bookkeeping: If you are a customer, we need your personal information (billing information) to comply with the statutory obligation to issue and record tax documents.
– Marketing – Newsletters: Your personal information (email, name, city of residence), gender, what you click on in e-mail, and when and where you most often open is used for direct marketing – sending business messages. If you are our customer, we are doing a legitimate interest, as we reasonably expect our news to be of interest to you. If you are not our customer, we will send you newsletters only on your approval. In both cases, you can revoke your consent by using a sign-in link in each email you send.
– Photographic documentation – Photographs of organized events are taken for the purpose of sharing memories of the experience, if you are interested in using them publicly online or otherwise do so only with your explicit consent to a specific photograph.
– We retain your personal information for the duration of the limitation period unless the law provides otherwise.
We protect personal data to the fullest extent possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. I have accepted and maintained all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures that prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal information. Your co-workers have access to your personal data. In order to provide specific processing operations that I can not provide myself, I use the application services to distribute the MailerLite newsletter. It is possible that in the future I will choose to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve the processing. However, I promise you that in this case, when choosing, I will put at least the same security and processing demands on the processor as on myself.
We process data only in the European Union or in countries that provide an adequate level of protection on the basis of the European Commission’s decision.
You have a number of rights in relation to the protection of your personal data. If you would like to use any of these rights, please contact me via e-mail: email@example.com.
– You have the right to information that is already covered by this information page with the principles of processing your personal information.
– You can invite me at any time with the right of access, and I will provide you with a 30-day notice on how I process and process your personal data.
– If something changes or you find your personal information outdated or incomplete, you have the right to supplement and change your personal information.
– You have the right to limit the processing if you believe I am processing your inaccurate data, you believe I am processing illegally, but you do not want to delete all the data or if you have objected to the processing. You can limit the range of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, dropping out of the newsletter restricts the purpose of processing to send business messages.)
– Your next right is the right to erase (be forgotten). In this case, it will delete all your personal information from your system and from the system of all partial processors and backups. I need 30 days to secure the right to delete. In some cases, I am bound by a statutory obligation, and for example I have to register the tax documents issued after the statutory period. In this case, it will delete all such personal data that is not bound by any other law. I will notify you by e-mail about the completion of deletion.
– If you feel that I do not keep your data compliant with the law, you have the right to appeal to your Personal Data Protection Authority at any time. I will be very glad if you first tell me about this suspicion, so I can do something about it and correct any mistakes.
– Emails with inspiration, articles, products and services are sent to you based on your interest. You have the right to end my subscription to my emails, and you can do so by clicking the logout link in each email you send.
– We would like to assure you that my collaborators who will process your personal data are required to maintain confidentiality about personal data and security measures whose disclosure would jeopardize the security of your personal information. This confidentiality persists even after the end of our engagement with us. Without your consent, your personal data will not be released to any third party.
This GDPR applies from May 25, 2018.