Dear friends and supporters of Scott Peck´s Community Building,
we invite you again to experience the open authentic communication in “the different drum” by M. Scott Peck, which leads to closeness and deep understanding between the people.
WHEN: Wednesdays 8.1., 12.2., 25.3., 22.4., 20.5., 24.6. from 17,30 – 21,00
WHERE: Kudykampus, Husova 5, Praha 1
PRICE: voluntary (recommended 250 Kč)
Throught the encounter will lead you Mgr. Hana Perglerová and in July Mag. Michael Stadlober.
The evenings are open for those who want to get to know the process, as well as for those who want to deepen their communication skills. We recommend to come with curiosity, openess and the intention to experiment.
Community Building guidelines:
- Speak personally and specifically, using ” I” statements.
- Speak when moved to speak, don´t speak when not moved to speak.
- Be inclusive, avoid exclusivity of yourself and others.
- Be emotionally present with the group.
- Express displeasure in the group.
- Commit to “hang in there”.
- Each person is responsible for their own success and the success of the group.
- Participate verbally or nonverbally.
- Respect strict confidentiality.
- Be on time for each session.
- Say your name before you speak.
Applications and information: Hana Perglerová, +420 608 114 553, firstname.lastname@example.org